These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern your participation in the Green Growth Initiative ("the Initiative") offered by Brighter Software Limited T/A 201 Digital ("the Company"). By joining the Initiative, you agree to abide by these Terms.
- Participants must be businesses that have signed up for a digital marketing campaign or project with 201 Digital.
- Participants must be in good standing with the Company.
The Initiative allows participants to have trees planted on their behalf, based on the size and scale of their investment in 201 Digital's digital marketing campaigns or projects. Participants will become Green Growth Partners upon the commencement of a new campaign or project.
Costs and Contributions
- There is no additional charge for participation in the Initiative.
- A predetermined portion of your investment in digital marketing services from 201 Digital will be allocated to tree planting.
Rewards and Recognition
- Participants will receive digital certificates, website badges, and monthly impact reports.
- Rewards are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- Tree planting will be carried out by a third-party organisation, Tree-Nation.
- Any claims related to the environmental impact of tree planting are based on estimates and should not be considered precise measures.
Changes to the Initiative
201 Digital reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Initiative at any time, with or without notice.
201 Digital is not responsible for any harm or loss associated with participation in the Initiative, other than as required by applicable law.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
By participating in the Initiative, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms.